1. The senior pastor/elder reads through the Restoration foundational materials outlining the basic values and vision of RNI.
2. Read, understand and agree with the RNI leadership handbook.
3. Take time to fast, pray and receive the Lord’s confirmation.
4. Apostolic Overseer visits the church to begin to develop relationships with the senior leadership and the congregation.
5. Begin an engagement period of at least one year.
6. Develop relationship with the Apostolic Overseer and Apostolic Council members and attend RNI events.
7. Tithing begins by the senior pastor/elder at the beginning of the engagement period.
8. After the engagement period of one year there must be complete agreement between the Apostolic Council and the potential partner church leadership team before a commitment is made.
9. A public service of recognition and reception into the RNI network will be held at the new partner congregation to affirm and formalize the network relationship. This service will be led by the local congregational leadership and the Apostolic overseer.